Credit Gathering Authorizations
By submitting its loan application (the “Application”) made available by B.S.D. Capital, Inc. dba Lendistry (“Lendistry”), the primary business owner identified and/or any additional owner(s)/officer(s) identified in such Application (each individually, an “Applicant”) represents, acknowledges, and agrees that it is authorized to make the representations contained herein on behalf of itself and the business identified in the Application (the “Business”).
(1) Applicant acknowledges and understands that any information provided in the Application, supporting documents, and/or correspondence must be complete, true, and accurate, and that the penalty for knowingly making a false statement or overvaluing security to obtain a guaranteed loan from SBA may include a fine/and or jail time under 18 USC §1001, with the potential for increased penalties under 18 USC §1014 if submitted to a federally insured institution.
(4) Applicant expressly authorizes Lendistry to obtain and use its tax return transcript(s) for the purpose of verification of Applicant’s income and other financial information, and compliance with federal, state, and local law, including without limitation SBA Loan Program Requirements, including verification of financial information, verification of tax return filing, and verification of tax return information. Applicant further authorizes Lendistry to share its tax return transcript(s) with the U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) and its agents for the purpose of complying with the SBA Loan Program Requirements, including discrepancy resolution, lender oversight activities, purchase reviews, complete file reviews, and other SBA reviews.
(5) Applicant acknowledges that if the Business defaults on any SBA-guaranteed loan and SBA suffers a loss, the names of the Business, the borrower/guarantor of the SBA-guaranteed loan, and any additional owner(s) that control the Business, will be referred for listing in the Credit Alert Verification Reporting System (CAIVRS) database, which may affect the eligibility of a business owned or controlled by any such individual(s) or entity(ies) for future financial assistance from SBA or other Federal agencies or departments.
(6) Applicant hereby waives and releases any and all claims against Recipients and any third-party providers of information in connection with Lendistry’s provision of products and services to Applicant arising from any act or omission relating to the request, receipt or release of such information.
(7) Applicant will promptly notify Lendistry of any change in the information provided in the Application, Documents, and/or correspondence, including any change in Applicant’s financial condition.
(8) Applicant represents that the primary business owner identified in the Application is duly authorized to submit such Application and make the above agreements, representations, and authorizations on behalf of all Applicants.
(9) Applicant expressly consents to receiving disclosures and documents online and electronically; such pursuant to Lendistry’s Consent for Electronic Signatures and Documents (the “E-Consent”). Applicant’s consent applies to all agreements, certifications, documents, and disclosures provided electronically in connection with its Application (collectively the “Documents”). Documents may be provided to Applicant either on the screen, on Recipients’ website, or via electronic mail to the email address provided. If at any time you wish to receive paper copies of your records with Lendistry, please send us your written request by mail to B.S.D. Capital, Inc., 777 S. Alameda St., 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90021 with the details of such request. If you decide to withdraw your E-Consent, the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic Documents will not be affected.
(10) The packaging service fee for SBA loans is based on actual services provided (the “Packaging Fee”). Lendistry SBLC, LLC will package your loan, not a third party. Packaging Fees are reasonable and customary for the services actually performed. If at any time you do not want Lendistry to perform a particular service, you do not have to accept or pay for such unwanted services. Once a loan is funded, an itemization of all applicable services performed can be provided. No payment should be made by Applicant to a third party in conjunction with the loan application.