Colorado Startup Loan Fund
Powered by Lendistry
Lifting Colorado small businesses up to start, build, and grow.
Lendistry is an approved lender of the Colorado Startup Loan Fund program which provides loans designed for underserved Colorado startup and small businesses to help them move forward and grow. Eligible, for-profit entities can apply for $50,000 – $150,000 in financing for working capital with terms of up to 5 years.
Eligible Business Qualifications
- Financial loss
- Poor credit
- Barriers to access to capital
- Redefined its business model or recapitalized
- New business to fill gaps
And meets the following criteria:
- Primary business activities are conducted in Colorado with majority of employees working in Colorado
- Employ no more than 25 full-time employees
- Earns less than $2,000,000 in annual gross revenue
Businesses must also complete a business development program with a Small Business Development Center (SBDC) before applying.
- Loan Amount: $50,000 – $150,000
- Loan Purpose: Working Capital
- Loan Term: Up to 5 years
- Interest Rate: Variable