Updated March 2017
- Before or at the time of collecting information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain information that we collect as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person or party concerned.
- Information collected should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect your information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of information that we have collected from you.
What information do we collect?
We collect browser information and other non-user specific information to support the operation of the site and provide us with broad user patterns and data necessary to analyze issues with the site. Information collected through electronic or paper forms submitted by you is kept internally by Lendistry and is used only for the purpose of processing the request. Only authorized personnel at Lendistry will have access to the information collected.
What do we do with the information that we collect?
Information collected by Lendistry will be not sold or transferred to any person or party that is not directly involved in the business operations conducted by Lendistry. We use information collected for internal use only, and will not share any information without your explicit permission, unless we are obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy email us at email@example.com