THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE PLATFORM AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE SOLELY ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THEM. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, USING THE PLATFORM AND CONDUCTING TRANSACTIONS WITH THE COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND PLATFORM YOU HEREBY: (1) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS; (2) AGREE THAT YOU WILL ONLY ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND PLATFORM IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD, (3) AGREE THAT YOU WILL COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AS IT APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE AND PLATFORM EACH TIME YOU ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR PLATFORM, (4) AGREE THAT EACH USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PLATFORM BY YOU INDICATES AND CONFIRMS YOUR ASSENT TO AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT; AND (5) REPRESENT, WARRANT AND COVENANT THAT: (A) YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT; AND (B) IF YOU ARE A CORPORATION, GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER, AND AUTHORIZATION TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR CORPORATION, GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY DOES NOT AND WILL NOT LICENSE THE PLATFORM TO YOU OR PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND YOU MUST NOT USE THE PLATFORM OR WEBSITE.
1. License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company grants You a limited, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to register with, access and use the Platform strictly in accordance with the terms herein including any Additional Terms (defined below). You agree and acknowledge that You have the sole responsibility and liability for Your use of the Website and Platform and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for You to access and use the Platform or the Website.
2. Restrictions. You shall not: (a) modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Platform or Website, (b) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Platform or Website or any part thereof; (c) remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Platform or Website, including any copy thereof; (d) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Platform or Website or any features or functionality of the Platform or Website, to any third party for any reason; (e) remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Platform or Website; or (f) use the Website or Platform or any part thereof for any purpose that: (i) interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Company and its employees; (ii) is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property; (iii) transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications; (iv) transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses; (v) harvests Email addresses from the Platform or Website; (vi) transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address included the domain name under on the Website; (vii) interferes with the Company’s network services; (viii) attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Company’s network services; (ix) suggests an express or implied affiliation with the Company or broker relationship with the Company (without the express written permission of the Company); (x) impairs or limits the Company’s ability to operate the Platform or Website or any other person’s ability to access and use Platform or Website; (xi) uses any methods, means or devices to click on to the Platform or Website or cause a visit to the Platform or Website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting commercial lending and related business with the Company as a bona fide client of the Company; (xii) unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with any person or entity; (xiii) harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct; (xiv) transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images; (xv) harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities; (xvi) dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of the Company or any of its affiliates; (xvii) transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or infringes any third party’s right of privacy; or (xviii) unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
3. Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) the Platform is provided under license, and not sold, to You; and (b) You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Platform or Website under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto other than the right to use the Platform in accordance with the license granted and access the Website, which are in each case subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under this Agreement. Company, its licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title and interest in and to the Website and Platform, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as otherwise expressly granted to You in this Agreement.
4. User IDs and Passwords. Certain areas or features of the Platform and Website may be restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process described on the Platform or Website. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password or other identifying information You may obtain in connection with Your use of the Platform or Website. You agree to notify the Company immediately if You believe Your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of the Platform or Website by any person to whom You have provided Your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from You, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of the Website that may occur after You have notified us that Your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
5. Agreement to Provide Accurate Information. In making a loan inquiry, application or in entering into any other transaction or request for information on the Platform or Website, You agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information upon which the Company may rely. Other than ordering a credit report, the Company generally begins processing Your application (which may include ordering a background check, tax and OFAC verification, credit report and other necessary items) upon the submission of a full and complete application. If You submit an application, You agree to cooperate in the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner) and if needed, to obtain information the Company may need from third parties. In addition, You agree to notify the Company of any changes or inaccuracies in any information submitted in connection with Your application.
6. Revisions and Modifications. You agree and acknowledge that the Company may revise or change the terms of this Agreement at any time, without notice to You, and You agree that You will be bound by the provisions of this Agreement as they appear on the Platform or Website at the time You access the Platform or Website. Because the terms of this Agreement may change, You are encouraged to refer back often to this Agreement. In addition, You agree and acknowledge that all other content, services, products and materials on or available through the Platform or Website are subject to updating and revision without notice to You. You further acknowledge and agree that individual modifications to the terms of this Agreement may not be altered by contract, unless expressly permitted in writing by the Company.
7. Service Provider. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) in providing the Platform and associated services and access to the Website to You the Company may, from time to time, be acting as a third party service provider to various financial institutions, other third-parties and/or their designees (“Third Parties”) in connection with certain programs created, funded and/or maintained by or at the direction of such Third Parties (each a “Third Party Program” and collectively, the “Third Party Programs”); (b) in connection with such Third Party Programs, the Company may not be the actual grantor or issuer of any funds; (c) in connection with such Third Party Programs for which the Company may not be the actual grantor or issuer, any such funds dispersed to You are dispersed on behalf of and at the direction of the applicable Third Party; and (d) selection and eligibility of any funds in connection with the Third Party Program is at the relevant Third Party’s sole discretion.
8. Term. The term of this Agreement commences when You use the Platform and will continue in effect until terminated by You or Company as set forth in this Agreement.
9. End User Termination. You may terminate this Agreement by discontinuing use of the Platform or Website.
10. Company Termination. Company may terminate this Agreement or deny Your access to the Platform or Website at any time without notice to You which Company may do in its sole discretion.
11. Additional Termination Events. This Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if You violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
12. Effect of Termination. Upon termination: (a) all rights granted to You under this Agreement will also terminate; and (b) You must cease all use of the Platform and Website. Termination will not limit any of Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE PLATFORM AND WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM AND WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE PLATFORM OR WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, PLATFORMS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO: (A) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR WEBSITE; (B) THE PLATFORM, WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE; (C) ANY ACTION OR INVESTIGATION BY LAW ENFORCEMENT; (D) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PLATFORM OR WEBSITE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH OWNERS OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; (F) INTERRUPTIONS OR DELAYS IN SERVICE; (G) ANY OBLIGATIONS, RIGHTS, RESTRICTORS OR OTHERWISE OF ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY LOAN AGREEMENT, OR SIMILAR AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY; AND (H) PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BY ACCESSING THE PLATFORM AND WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF COMPANY’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NEITHER IRREPARABLE NOR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY, AND THAT YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY.
15. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to Your use or misuse of the Platform or Website or Your breach of this Agreement.
16. Export Regulation. The Platform may be subject to US export control laws, including the US Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export or release the Platform to, or make the Platform accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export or release is prohibited by law, rule or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing or otherwise making the Platform available outside the US.
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provisions will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
18. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Platform or Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California in each case located in Los Angeles County. You consent and submit to personal jurisdiction by such courts and to venue in such courts.
19. Limitation of Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PLATFORM OR WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
20. Linking. For Your convenience, this Platform or Website may provide links to other websites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise the Platform or Website, the Company does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and the Company is not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any websites to which the Platform or Website may provide a link. By using the Platform or Website You acknowledge and agree that the Company will not be responsible or liable to You or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from Your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
21. Additional Terms and Entire Agreement. You acknowledge that certain features of the Platform and Website, as well other products and services of the Company, including those that may be available through the Platform or Website, may be subject to terms, conditions and disclaimers in addition to this Agreement, and You agree that Your use of the Platform and Website and any such products and services may be subject to such additional terms, conditions and disclaimers (“Additional Terms”). This Agreement, and the Additional Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Company with respect to the Platform and use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the Platform and Website. The Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference as if fully restated herein mutatis mutandis.
22. Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
Effective Date: January 11, 2021
Our Collection, Use and Sharing of Personal Information
We may collect certain information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer or household (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include de-identified or aggregated consumer information. Please see the following disclosure regarding what Personal Information we may collect, use, and share based on your use of our Services and the consent(s) you have provided to us:
In addition, where consistent with appropriate laws and regulations, we may disclose Personal Information if such disclosure is necessary to:
- prepare, negotiate or perform a contract with you;
- respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or otherwise required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities;
- establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, acquisition, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred; or
- prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our information technology systems.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company had not sold personal information.
Third Party Services and Links
Children Under the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16. Our website and Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 16, and no one under the age of 16 may provide Personal Information to us.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information. While no company can guarantee your Personal Information will not be accessible by unauthorized individuals, we use controls in an attempt to mitigate such risks in today’s online environment.
Choices and Access
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of Personal Information
We give you certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for promotional purposes. You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from us by contacting us at [email protected]. If you no longer want to receive promotional-related emails from us, you may opt-out according to instructions in such communications. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages, we may still send you important administrative messages.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: 767 S. Alameda St., Suite 340, Los Angeles, CA 90021, Attention: Privacy.
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Email: [email protected]
Effective Date: January 5, 2021
Mobile Terms and Conditions
Lendistry Alerts is a recurring SMS and MMS program which provides end-users helpful texts throughout the loan process for necessary documentation, updated information or closing documents. Message and data rates may apply. By opting into Lendistry Alerts end-users agree to receive pre-written SMS messages from or on behalf of Lendistry via short code 33291 and understand that consent is not a condition of service.
To stop receiving Lendistry texts, reply STOP to 33291 at any time.
Send HELP to 33291 at any time to receive program contact information. You can also call us at 844.662.7297.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
· Boost Mobile
· Copper Valley
· T-Mobile ®
· CTC Telecom
· Verizon Wireless
· Carolina West Wireless
· Custer Telephone
· ACS Wireless
· DTC Wireless (Advantage)
· All West Communications
· Cellular South (C-Spire)
· Duet IP
· Appalachian Wireless
· CellularOne (of NE AZ)
· Eagle Telephone System
· Atlantic Tele/Choice
· Chariton Valley Wireless
· Chat Mobility
· Element Wireless
· Bluegrass Cellular
· Cincinnati Bell
· Enflick Ince
· Epic Touch
· Mobi PCS
· PTCI (Panhandle Wireless)
· Farmers Mutual Telephone
· MobileNation/SI Wireless
· Republic Wireless
· Flat Wireless
· South Central Utah
· GCI/Alaska Digitel
· SouthernLINC Wireless
· Gold Star Communications
· MTPCS Cellular One/CellOne Nation
· SRT Wireless
· Google Voice
· NE Cellular One of PA
· Standing Rock
· Illinois Valley
· Nemont Sagebrush Cellular
· Syringa Wireless
· Immix Wireless (Keystone)
· Thumb Cellular
· Inland Cellular
· Triangle Wireless
· iWireless (Iowa Wireless)
· Nucia-Naturita Tel
· Layered Communications
· NW Missouri Cellular
· Union Wireless
· Leaco Rural Telephone
· Peoples Wireless
· Viaero Wireless
· Manti Tel
· Pine Cellular
· Virgin Mobile USA
· Metro PCS
· Pioneer Cellular
· West Central Cellular
· Mid-Rivers Communications
· Plateau Wireless
- Boost Mobile
- Metro PCS
- US Cellular Corp
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile USA
Grant Authorizations and Consent
GENERAL AUTHORIZATIONS AND CONSENTS: The Applicant and Owner(s)/Officer(s) identified above (individually, an “Applicant”) each represents, acknowledges and agrees that:
(1) All information and documents provided to Lendistry are true, accurate and complete.
(2) Applicant will immediately notify LENDISTRY of any change in such information or financial condition;
(4) By agreeing to this authorization, Applicant authorizes LENDISTRY to request and obtain consumer credit reports in connection with the opening, monitoring, renewal, and extension of accounts with Experian, including to ensure compliance with Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) requirements and enforcement of economic and trade sanctions in accordance with OFAC requirements. Upon my written request, LENDISTRY will tell me whether my consumer credit report was requested, and if so, the name and address of the consumer credit reporting agency that furnished the report.
(5) LENDISTRY, and each of its authorized representatives, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Recipients”) are authorized to request and receive any investigative reports, credit reports, statements from creditors or financial institutions, verification of information, or any other information that such Recipients deem reasonably necessary to determine Applicant’s eligibility for a grant under the applicable grant program.
(6) Applicant hereby waives and releases any and all claims against Recipients and any information providers arising from any act or omission relating to the request, receipt or release of such information.
(7) Each Owner/Officer represents that he or she is authorized to execute this form on behalf of Applicant and any additional Owners of such Applicant referenced in the application.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES: By marking “I accept the Terms & Conditions”, you expressly consent to transactions and receiving disclosures and documents electronically. Your consent applies to all agreements, certifications, documents and disclosures provided electronically in connection with your application. Disclosure may be provided to you either on the screen, on Recipients’ website or via electronic mail to the email address you provided. If you would like to withdraw your consent before applying for a grant, you may do so by withdrawing your application. Withdrawal of consent will not apply retroactively and will not be effective for any documents, acknowledgement or assent already received from you electronically.
LENDISTRY is a licensed California Financial Lender, License #60DBO66872