Partnering with Lendistry can provide small businesses access to otherwise unattainable low-cost funding in addition to mutually beneficial referral opportunities for your bank depending on differing client needs.
Access to Capital Partnership Platform
Banks leverage our unique technology platform to reach small businesses in their communities.
- Lendistry can build a scalable and digitized portal that is accessible by small business customers to gain access to capital beyond what the bank offers.
- A partnered solution for traditional bank lenders to introduce new lending products, redirect loans for which they do not have the credit appetite or capacity to originate, and more.
Loan Sales and Participations
Reach beyond your commercial lending limits and credit appetite with loans originated by Lendistry.
- One-time or forward-flow arrangements available for loan purchases.
- Mitigate risk in lending to small businesses with loan participations.
Other Partnership Opportunities
Contact us today to customize a strategic partnership.
If you represent a bank, please complete a quick survey to help us determine the right partnership structure and we’ll contact you shortly to set up a meeting and explore the options.
“You can’t support entrepreneurship without supporting capital access to underserved and underbanked communities, because it is these very communities that are producing entrepreneurs at a higher rate than any others”
– Everett K. Sands, CEO of Lendistry, testifying before the U.S. House Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth
For recipients of ECIP* capital, we can be an impactful partner in your strategy to reach more small businesses and maximize scale before the first dividend is due.
Lendistry has over 50 bank and credit union partnerships in place, including through loan referral and Community Development lending arrangements.
* Emergency Capital Investment Program